WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Study Again........

Now is 7.18 pm and I just finished my dinner and going to study again. For the following weeks, my daily routine will be wake up in the earli morning and study until the exam finish. I wish to finish my exam earli bt the schedule for the exam will end on May. Now its time to online for a while before going to bath later. Anyway, I'm quite happy and satisfied with my courseworks mark that had been posted in the WBLE. For now, I had know three subjects out of 5 subjects that is Comm Theory, Media Planning and CRM. ALl those three subjects I had obtained a satisfactory gred and had fulfill my requirement. In other words, I'm hoping that I cn score in CRM and Media Planning. The other subjects I jus aim for pass. That is the basic requirement.

ERm, the major obstacles now is to dicipline ownself and endure from on9ing, facebook-ing, and other entertainment as well as a part to prepare for the exam. So, I had done my part by wake up in the earli morning and study as a motive to save the time.

Currentli, still left 2 more subs that is Comm Tech and Brand Management. This two subs the hardest task for me to achieve high courseworks marks because for Comm Tech i din do well in mid term and for Brand Maanagement my 1st assignment not up to par. BY anyway jus hope for the best.

ITs time to bath as nw is around 7.30.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment