WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Morning........

Today is Monday blues again...As usual I had promise myself to wake up earli in the morning around 7 something to study. And I had fulfill my promise 2days.So i hope it will continue to the end of this examination. Anyway left 4 days more for my 1st paper that is Media Planning. From my view, I think that Media Planning is more towards practical rather than theoretical because all those terms that being use is basically practical oriented.

SOmehow we still need to go for the final examination.haiz...anyway I would like to have my bathe and 'baca buku' again la..

2 comments:

  1. wow...wake up at 7 in the morning to study...
    good.. i cant do that myself..hahaha...
    gambate for finals oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo.......bo huat la....wake up in the earli morning so that cn save time lol.....hee

    ReplyDelete