WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Its Sunday.........

Its again Sunday today...This morning I wake up at 7.20 with the hope of doing more things on today..And also today will be the by-election for the Hulu Selangor parliamentary seat and hopefulli everything will run smoothly to avoid anything negative issues happen.... Actualli my exam will be on Friday 30/4/2010 and the first subject is Media Planning...so by a couple of days hopefully my revision on this subject will be done and I may proceed to the other subject as well...After the Media Planning exam, the hectic schedule start as 2 or 3 subs will be pack in one week as unlike previous semester time constraint is the factors to success in this semester.

By the way its time to start the speed of my revision as now the clock ticks at 9.05am..

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment