WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Tough Life Ahead!!!!!

I am back to blogging again after disappear for quite some time.....Yes the next few

weeks to be tough life ahead for me as mid term is approaching , submission of

assignment, presentation and finally the most awaiting for FINAL EXAM.......

I have promise myself that this semester result will definitely need to exceed

GPA 2.0. If no i will not able to continue my study anymore...Hope the luck will be

myside till this semester ends... But anyway so far i have been doing quite good job

for Malaysiakini as I have received praise from the other senior Citizen Journalist

that I am able to produce 9 videos so far since I join in Citizen Journalist.

I feel very happy about it but at the same time I knw it counts for nothing if

I didn;t do well in study...For me now, study comes 1st then only other things.

SO........

STUDY!!!STUDY!!!!STUDY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gambateh.
    I believe you can score well in this sem.
    Be confidence ya !

    ReplyDelete