WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Penang Here I Come!!!!

Its again I think I havent blog for quite some time la.......busy la....u knw la need to rush for assignment and many thing la........anyway now its abit free so blog for sometime......tomorow will bec penang and will be bec to kampar on Friday.....

Although its only less than 2 days but at least can bec Penang for a while before rushing for another assignment.

And recently I will be proud of myself cause succesfully conduct 2 interview session...Hopefully I can conduct more interview session in the future...

This is my aim to become a journalist in future...

Hope i can use Malaysiakini as the platform for me to perform the journalist style...

No comments:

Post a Comment