WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Judgement Day.........

Its Monday blues again....Everyone was tired with working, schooling and also other things.

But for me THE JUDGEMENT DAY is going to reach soon as the results will be release in this week.

Cause this week is the last week before going back to the tin mining town that is Kampar to commence a new trimester again.

Well, the most horrifying moment for students is the results that will make us suffer before going bec to Kampar....Honestly I would like to say that I really feel that this time is not going to be FINE for me.

WHY????

because i quite well know that I really didnt perform well in Year 2 Trimester 1 as all the subjects really is tougher than expected.

Basically, almost evi students also felt that we had the 'chance' to fail in this sem....Reallly!!!...No doubt about it....

Anyway I really hope that I will be able to obtain a pass grade for all those subs...

The most worrying me right now is the Brand Management...

because I get the lowest coursework marks for this subject and it really hurts. No one knws hw itfeels where u had did so much bt in the end u get the least.

But I knw in this circumstances we cannot blame anybody...Jus blame us just because the luck is not in our side..

Here the prediction that I hope to obtained in the results...

Media Planning B+/ B-

Brand Management : C

Comm Theory: B-/ C+

CRM: C+

Comm Tech : C

I really hope the 'D' will not appear in the results list...Hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment