WELCOME TO EDMUND MEDIA CHANNEL

LET THE LIFE GO ON, AS WE SHALL SEE THE TIME WALKING. NEWS ARE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US, TO BELIEVE OR NOT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGESHIP.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I m Back To Penang!!!!!

I m bec to Penang!!!!!!!!! ITs exactly one month since I had left Penang for CNY.........anyway its

quite nice to bec Penang since busi with the assignment, presentations and mid term......today is

saturday and i had jus finish my CRM that Communication Research Methods mid term.....

ummm!!!actualli the CRM mid term is quite easi but unfortunately mayb I dint revise alot so its

abit difficult to me...bt anyway I hope out of 10 marks I will get 4 or 5 then shall be enough for me.

Soon after finish my mid term , I quickly went to have my breakfast or lunch I would call it cause

need to have meal 1st before going to take bus....anyway the bus will move on exactly 11.15 bt

actualli as u knw the Kurnia Bistari bus will always delayed since pass track record....and its reli

'chuun' the bus actualli is delayed with around 40 minutes.....luckily we have our lunch if no we

will be the 'monkey' later crawling for the food.......finally after waiting for around 40 minutes the

bus had came and its exactly the clock ticks off 11.40 am....As i went inside the bus i can feell that

actualli the bus had been renovated with new design seats and actualli its quite nice .....bt reli

unfortunately again its wrong my sense.....when the bus on the way to Ipoh its reli veri hot as the

air-cond had no air.....so we reli need to tahan la from Kampar to Penang on the journey..its reli

beh tahan i can tell u ....the heat inside the bus is like going to burst our body..........and on the

way the sweat can be seen in evi one face during the journey......

Finally the bus reach Butterworth and its time to get down....As I get down i can feel its reli nice

feeling with the wind blowing.....comparre to the heat inside the bus......so i take feerry from Butterworth to Penang.........

So here i m bec to Penang the land island that I had stepp in.....

But I had to bec Kampar on Monday....so its jus around 2 days.......

1 comment:

  1. Kurnia Bistari always lk dat wan... =.=
    they nvr "fail" on that... haha

    ReplyDelete